Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2014

Is it Possible to Sell a House Fast?

I am in financial distress and need to sell my house fast and do not know how I can do it. My estate agent tells me that it could take many months to sell it unless I drastically reduce the price and I am unable to do that as it has to cover my debts and my mortgage arrears.



There are ways to sell your house fast as there are house buying companies around that will offer you a fair deal. There is some suspicion about these companies because they seem to survive off peoples misery but there are some good ones if you take time to check them out.



The vendors of new homes are having difficulty selling them in the current financial crisis and are offering some excellent deals to get them off their hands. Some promise to pay more than the value of your home, pay your solicitors and removal fees and even pack and unpack for you.



It may be that such a solution is viable if the house you buy is not a great deal more expensive than your present one. A more likely scenario however is that you use one of the more reputable companies that will buy your house for cash. They will offer less than it is worth but they usually let you to rent it back for up to 3 years.



Choosing this method means that you will be able to pay off your mortgage arrears, maybe other debts as well and that you can remain in your home. By doing so you will be in a better financial position.



It will then give you time to repair your credit rating with a view to buying a house in a better financial climate in the future. Sell my house fast may not be such an unattainable goal.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen